St. Rose is Equipped to Handle a Full Range of Emergencies
The three St. Rose Dominican Hospitals campuses are equipped to handle a full range of emergencies 24 hours a day in our acute care emergency rooms.
The hospitals have continually expanded Emergency Room (ER) services to meet the burgeoning healthcare needs of the Henderson/Green Valley - and now southern Las Vegas - areas. This growth now brings nearly 8,300 patients a month to the three St. Rose Dominican Hospitals Emergency Departments.
The ER at the Siena Campus now has five pediatric beds to serve the youngest members of our community.
The Trauma Center at the Siena Campus opened in August 2005 after receiving certification from the Nevada State Department of Health. It was verified as a Level III trauma center by the Committee on Trauma (COT) of the American College of Surgeons (ACS) in mid-2011. This achievement recognizes the trauma center's dedication to providing optimal care for injured patients.
At St. Rose, we are skilled in treating all emergencies. You should go to the Emergency Department if you feel you have any condition that requires immediate medical attention, including:
- difficulty breathing,
- change in mental status such as unusual behavior, confusion or difficulty walking or talking,
- chest or upper abdominal pain or pressure, fainting,
- sudden dizziness, weakness or change in vision,
- sudden, severe pain anywhere in your body,
- severe or persistent vomiting,
- coughing or vomiting blood,
- severe bleeding,
- broken bones, or
- trauma or injury to the head.
Pediatric Emergency Services - Siena Campus
St. Rose Dominican Hospitals-Siena Campus' Pediatric Emergency Room is the only hospital E.R. in the southeast part of the valley that caters specifically to children.
Let's face it - kids are NOT just mini versions of adults. Their needs - medical and emotional - are unique and require experts to properly address them. Our Siena Campus Pediatric E.R. provides:
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians, 24/7
- Specialized Pediatric Emergency Nurses
- Child-friendly setting, separate from the main E.R.
- Level III Trauma Center
- Collaborative care with your family pediatrician
- Equipment designed especially for children
- And, most importantly, around-the-clock care - day or night - seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Find comfort in knowing that your child is in the hands of trained experts who specialize in caring specifically for children in an emergency setting. Though its always our hope that you and your child won't have to visit an E.R. any time soon, should the need arise, we are here and dedicated to serving you and caring for your child in the way only St. Rose can - with compassion and clinical excellence.
For more information, please call:
- Rose de Lima Campus: 702.616.4600
- Siena Campus: 702.616.5600
- San Martín Campus: 702.492.8600