Insurance Plans Accepted
Managed Care Contractors (as of January 1, 2014)
PLEASE NOTE: The St. Rose Dominican hospital system's contract with Health Services Coalition (HSC) expired December 31, 2013. As a result, HSC member benefit provisions may be impacted by St. Rose Dominican's status as an "out-of-network" provider with HSC.
The HSC benefit plan may not provide certain out-of-network benefits or it may provide out-of-network benefits at a higher out-of-pocket cost.
St. Rose Dominican encourages HSC members to contact your insurance company at the number on the back of your insurance identification card and review your benefit options with them prior to seeking services at a St. Rose Dominican hospital.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. It has been our privilege to provide medical services to HSC members.
HMO & PPO Networks
Sierra Healthcare Options
- Affiliated Health Fund
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nevada
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Card Affiliates
- Blue Cross Federal Employee Program
- Caremore Health Plan (RdL & Siena only)
- Coventry Health & Life
- First Health/Coventry Care Nat'l Network
- Great West
- Health Plan of Nevada (United)
- Health Services Coalition
- Humana (Medicare
HMO, PPO & PFFS only)
- Managed Care Consultants
- Nevada Preferred Professionals
- PacifiCare (HMO, PPO & POS)
- Saint Mary's HealthFirst HMO & Healthchoice PPO
- Saint Mary's Preferred Health Care Network
- Senior Dimensions (United)
- Sierra Health & Life (United)
- Sierra Healthcare Options (United)
- Sierra Smart Choice/NV Check Up
- South Point
- Teachers Health Trust
- United Healthcare
- Universal Health Network
- Boulder City Hospital
- City of Henderson
- Employee Painters Trust
- Kaiser (inpatient only)
- Palms Casino Hotel
- State of Nevada
- Terrible Herbst
- The Venetian
Non-Contracted for the System: Amerigroup Medicaid; Anthem Medicare; Coventry HMO plans; HEALTH SERVICES COALITION, Humana Choice Care.
Please Note: This list is meant as a quick reference guide. Participation should be validated by contacting the patient's plan. Some plans do not allow patients to access St. Rose's outpatient ancillary services. Please contact the plan directly to verify participating status for those services. For patients who have questions about insurance, please contact your plan directly.
Physicians on staff at Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican are independent contractors of the hospital and are not covered under the same managed care contracts. Please contact the physician’s office directly to get a list of their contracted insurance plans.