For your comfort and convenience, please bring:
- Insurance information and identification, including all necessary authorizations
- Clothing such as a bathrobe, slippers and sleepwear
- Protective cases for your eyeglasses, hearing aids and contact lenses
- A list of medications you are taking, and information on how much and how often
- For outpatient services, bring your doctor's order for the diagnostic test(s) you will receive
Please leave the following items at home:
Jewelry, credit cards and cash. (Please limit the personal items you bring and arrange to send extra items home with a family member).
Cigarettes and Tobacco. St. Rose Dominican Hospitals facilities are entirely tobacco and smoke-free environments, both indoors and outdoors. The use of any form of tobacco anywhere on our property, including grounds, parking lots and vehicles, is prohibited.
As smoking is the leading preventable cause of death in the U.S., St. Rose joins a growing number of hospitals across the nation in becoming tobacco-free - reflecting our commitment to health for all those that utilize our facilities. To assist those who use tobacco, nicotine lozenges are available for sale in our gift shops.
If you must bring valuables:
Valuables will be placed in the hospital safe at the time of your admission. These secured items can be claimed upon discharge with your valuables receipt which you will be given upon admission.