St. Rose Dominican Hospitals is proud of the high quality, compassionate care we provide to the community. Our hospitals have recently been recognized as follows for providing high quality care:
- The San Martín Campus was awarded the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s “Get with the Guidelines®–Stroke” Bronze Quality Achievement Award - March 2013.
- St. Rose Dominican Hospitals ranked number 3 in the Las Vegas Review-Journal’s “Top Workplaces” special section in the large-company category - in March 2013.
- Rose de Lima Campus was the only hospital in southern Nevada to receive an A in hospital safety scores from The Leapfrog Group. Additionally, the St. Rose hospital system (Rose de Lima, San Martín and Siena Campuses) was the best performing system in southern Nevada - in December 2012.
- St. Rose Dominican Hospitals was honored at the Raising Awareness in Stroke Excellence (RAISE) Awards in the category of “Outstanding Support Group” for its Aphasia Lunch Bunch support group - in October 2012.
- The San Martín Campus received five stars for the quality of its heart failure care from Healthgrades, the leading provider of information to help consumers make informed decisions about physicians or hospitals - in October 2012.
- The Rose de Lima Campus is ranked No. 1 in Nevada for General Surgery, according to a new report from Healthgrades, the leading provider of information to help consumers make informed decisions about physicians or hospitals - in October 2012.
- The Siena Campus was presented with the 2012 HealthInsight Quality Award in September 2012 for achieving a high level of performance on the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid's (CMS) publicly-reported quality data and promoting transparency in its healthcare system.
- The Siena Campus trauma center was re-verified as a Level III trauma center by the Committee on Trauma (COT) of the American College of Surgeons in August 2012. It also earned the Gold Seal of Approval™ from The Joint Commission for its Joint Replacement Unit in August. The Joint Commission awarded the Siena Campus the Disease-Specific Care Certification for Joint Replacement.
- The Siena Campus was awarded the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association’s “Get with the Guidelines®–Stroke” Bronze Quality Achievement Award in June 2012.
- The Rose de Lima Campus was recognized as a top performing hospital in the MIDAS+ Platinum Quality Award program based on the hospital’s 2011 performance in the ACS MIDAS+ National Comparative Database and excellence in the care of high-risk, high-volume and problem-prone clinical populations.
- St. Rose Dominican Hospitals earned Third Place in Vegas Inc.’s “Best Places to Work” awards for 2012 in the “Large Employer” category.
U.S. News and World Report
2011-2012 Best Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery - San Martin Campus
2011 - 2012 Best Hospital for Gynecology - Siena Campus
St. Rose Dominican Hospitals has been ranked #1 by U.S. News & World Report in two specialty areas – Neurology & Neurosurgery (San Martín Campus) and Gynecology (Siena Campus) - in the Las Vegas metro area in the 2011-2012 Best Hospitals rankings, available online at http://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/area/las-vegas-nv.
The rankings, annually published by U.S. News for the past 22 years, will also be featured in the U.S. News Best Hospitals guidebook, which goes on sale August 30. The latest rankings showcase 720 out of about 5,000 hospitals nationwide. Each is ranked among the country’s top hospitals in at least one medical specialty and/or ranked among the best hospitals in its metro area.
St. Rose Dominican Hospitals is the only Las Vegas metropolitan area hospital that ranked No. 1 in two categories for the 2011-2012 survey.