Siena Campus - Henderson, Nevada
The Siena Campus is expanding! Construction on a new five-story hospital tower and four-story parking garage is beginning. The parking garage construction will begin February 2013 with expected completion in September 2013 while the tower is scheduled to be under construction beginning April 2013 with completion scheduled in January 2016.
The new, nearly 220,000-square-foot tower will offer some of the most advanced medical amenities available today. Upon initial completion, the tower will add almost 100 private rooms to the Siena Campus bringing the hospital’s total capacity to 326 adult and pediatric beds.
New patient offerings:
- 72 adult medical/surgical unit beds
- 24 Intensive Care Unit (ICU) beds
- 36 medical/surgical and ICU beds will be “shelled” on the fifth floor for future expansions
- 11 new NICU beds (bringing the total number to 26 NICU beds)
- 32 emergency room and observation bays with a dedicated CT (bringing the total number to 56 ER bays)
- 6 new operating suites (bringing the total number to 16 operating suites)
The parking structure will add nearly 500 much-needed parking spaces for the campus.
Siena Campus - Aerial View (triangular shaped tower at top is the new addition)
Siena Campus - View looking West
To accommodate the growing health care needs of Henderson, St. Rose Dominican Hospitals opened its Siena Campus in 2000. The second acute care facility in the area has enhanced and expanded the services of the Rose de Lima Campus.
The Siena Campus was named the eighth most beautiful hospital
in the world by Healthcare Business & Technology in March 2012.
Located on the corner of St. Rose Parkway and Eastern Ave. in Henderson, the Siena Campus serves the Henderson Community.
The Siena Campus was ranked #1 in Gynecology
in the Las Vegas metropolitan area in
U.S. News & World Report's 2011-2012 Best Hospitals rankings,
available at http://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/area/las-vegas-nv.
The Siena Campus is named after Saint Catherine of Siena (1347-1380), a lay woman who devoted her life to prayer and caring for the sick and poor. Catherine of Siena was canonized in 1461 and named a Doctor of the Church in 1970 which means her teachings are considered relevant for the whole church and for all time.
The Campus offers a large variety of health services including:
- Cardiology/Electrophysiology (EP)/Open Heart Surgery Center
- Chapel and Chaplains
- Chest Pain Center (accreditation from the Society of Chest Pain Centers)
- Community Outreach programs
- da Vinci® Surgical System
- Emergency Department
- Full range of rehabilitative services
- Full range of surgical services
- Home Health services
- Hospice services
- Hybrid OR
- Intensive Care Unit
- Joint Replacement Center
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Level III Trauma Center
- Neuro-Interventional Radiology
- Obstetrical services (Maternal Child Center)
- Oncology Unit
- On-Site Laboratory services
- Outpatient Physical Therapy services
- Outpatient Surgical services
- Palliative Care services
- Pediatric ER (24 hour)
- Pediatric Unit with Pediatric ICU
- Radiology services, all digital diagnostic radiology
- Respiratory Therapy
- Stroke Program (Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center)
The hospital's southwest exterior features light colors, Spanish tiles and natural stone that compliments the surrounding neighborhoods, with
- a 100-foot bell tower serving as a dramatic focal point;
- a healing garden surrounded by lush greenery, fountains and fragrant flowers;
- tranquil aquariums in waiting rooms; and
- an atrium filled with natural light and soft, soothing music.
Number of Beds: 219
Number of Employees: 3,520 (total all three campuses)
Number of Active/Associate Physicians: 1,300+ (total all campuses)
Total Square Footage: 328,078
St. Rose Dominican Hospitals-Siena Campus
3001 St. Rose Pkwy.
Henderson, NV 89052
For information on St. Rose Dominican Hospitals - Siena Campus, call 702.616.5000.