Siena Campus - Henderson, Nevada
The Siena Campus is expanding! Construction on a new five-story hospital tower is beginning, and the new four-story parking garage is now open! The new tower is scheduled for completion in 2016.
Click here to learn more about the expansion.
To accommodate the growing health care needs of Henderson, Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican opened its Siena Campus in 2000. The second acute care facility in the area has enhanced and expanded the services of the Rose de Lima Campus.
Siena Campus - Today (2013)
The Siena Campus was named the eighth most beautiful hospital in the world
by Healthcare Business & Technology in March 2012.
Located on the corner of St. Rose Parkway and Eastern Ave. in Henderson, the Siena Campus serves the Henderson Community.
The Siena Campus was ranked #1 in Gynecology
in the Las Vegas metropolitan area in
U.S. News & World Report's 2011-2012 Best Hospitals rankings,
available at http://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/area/las-vegas-nv.
The Siena Campus is named after Saint Catherine of Siena (1347-1380), a lay woman who devoted her life to prayer and caring for the sick and poor. Catherine of Siena was canonized in 1461 and named a Doctor of the Church in 1970 which means her teachings are considered relevant for the whole church and for all time.
The Campus offers a large variety of health services including:
- Cardiology/Electrophysiology (EP) Lab/Open Heart Surgery Center
- Chapel and Chaplains
- Chest Pain Center (accreditation from the Society of Chest Pain Centers)
- Community Outreach programs
- da Vinci® Surgical System
- Emergency Department
- Full range of rehabilitative services
- Full range of surgical services
- Home Health services
- Hospice services
- Hybrid OR
- Intensive Care Unit
- Joint Replacement Center
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Level III Trauma Center
- Neuro-Interventional Radiology
- Obstetrical services (Maternal Child Center)
- Oncology Unit
- On-Site Laboratory services
- Outpatient Physical Therapy services
- Outpatient Surgical services
- Palliative Care services
- Pediatric ER (24-hour)
- Pediatric Unit with Pediatric ICU
- Radiology services, all digital diagnostic services
- Respiratory Therapy
- Stroke Program (Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center)
The hospital's southwest exterior features light colors, Spanish tiles and natural stone that compliments the surrounding neighborhoods, with
- a 100-foot bell tower serving as a dramatic focal point;
- a healing garden surrounded by lush greenery, fountains and fragrant flowers;
- tranquil aquariums in waiting rooms; and
- an atrium filled with natural light and soft, soothing music.
Number of Beds: 230
Number of Employees: 3,520 (total all three campuses)
Number of Active/Associate Physicians: 1,300+ (total all campuses)
Total Square Footage: 328,078
Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican,Siena Campus
3001 St. Rose Pkwy.
Henderson, NV 89052
For information on Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican, Siena Campus, call 702.616.5000.